Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Better

Robbie seems to be more relaxed this morning. Tom kept him in the other room last night and he slept in the middle of him and Trevor. Brianna and I had the whole king bed to ourselves and I slept like a baby all night. I woke this morning and went to check on Robbie who was sitting up in bed just staring in the dark. I picked him up and brought him back to my bed and we spent 15 minutes trying to turn on the tv. (the hotel is upgrading and it is a tough remote to figure out.) I asked if he was hungry which he was so I went to the hotels breakfast and got him yogurt, oatmeal, and dry cereal which he had a little taste of it all. Robbie isn't complaining of any pain and besides moving very slowly (not walking on his own yet) and a dry cough that I assume is still from the breathing tube he seems to be ok. I checked his sutures this morning and there is some drainage but we were told that would happen. I am surprised of the way the sutures go. I will still get a pic to post of it when I can.
Not sure what we will do today. But am definitely not looking forward to the drain tube coming out tomorrow. I know that is one of the worst parts as far as pain.

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    This is John and Stacy. We are the parents of Daniel Cieraszynski (www.danielsear.blogspot.com). We can relate to the stress you are feeling and you all are in our prayers. We hope things get better and stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad the surgery went well. Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete