Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Waiting Game


We should be close to the half way mark now. Everything is going good according to the o.r. nurse who keeps calling to update every couple hours. They have took the skin graphs from the tummy and we will have a pain pump for that and two drain tubes for the membrane and the medpor area. I have been chatting up a storm all morning with my new buddy Stephanie who's son Trey is having medpor with Dr Lewin today also. LOL, she is updating her blog next to me :)
There was some worry last night at our pre op of where the hair is growing from and is it on the skin being removed today or down in the canal. Dr Reinisch said he was going to clean everything up and take a good look at everything and I am staying upbeat and hopeful that this will be a success.

3 comments:

  1. We are thinking of you Tammie. I just know everythng will be fine this time. Thanks for the update,

    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying everything will be fine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11pm here in MO I hope all is well there.... will look again in the morning for an update.

    Think positive :)

    ReplyDelete