Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Milestone!! 6 Months Post Op















We have reached a milestone since Robbies surgeries, that being 6 months post op with no complications. The ear looks great and his hearing is good. I feel like I can breathe my sigh of relief now and just continue to move forward. He had an ENT appointment yesterday and besides some wax build up which was expected everything looked great.










Robbie seems to be having no issues at school and is hearing fine. No kids ever ask about his ear and scars and life is pretty normal for my little guy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I was just reading through your blog. You guys have been through so much. I'm so glad that it is all working out now! His ear looks great. We are just starting our process. Our son has atresia repair in 2 weeks with Dr. Roberson and will be having the medpor done with Dr. Lewin in March. Your blog has helped with all your information! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news Tammie. Robbie's ear is looking fabulous. So glad things have worked out so well for you guys in the end.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete