Thursday, April 8, 2010

WOOOHOOO

Talked to Dr Reinisch this evening and he says everything looks good. I am so happy that I am celebrating with some fine wine ;)
I was telling my friend how on the flight from LA to Oregon I sat in front of an actor and for the life of me can not figure out who he is other than the fact he was a TV dad. Thanks to her odd knowledge of random facts she asked if it was Patrick Duffy who she knew lives in Oregon. Well Ill be damned thats exactly who it was after googling and seeing a pic of him. LOL! Thanks for getting my carry ons down Mr Patrick Duffy. A++ for you.

2 comments:

  1. Celebrity sighting abound in LA. Glad to hear everything is going well. We hope to meet Dr. R this year. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news Tammie!

    I think Robbie's new ear looks amazing!

    Simone

    ReplyDelete